- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
This Fried cheetos kurkure niknak processing line can use corn grits instead of the powder material to produce the irregular stick sanack. This extruder is specially designed with one screw only for such cheetos, kurkure, or niknak. After shaped from extruder, the products will be sent into the rotary sifter to take down extra grits sticky on the surface. The waste grits can be collected and used again as raw materials. So this processing line can lower down the production cost. After fried and flavored, the final cheetos or kurkure will be more tasty and crispy.
Flour Mixer → Cheetos Extruder → Conveyor → Rotary Sifter → Elevator → Fryer → Vibrating De-Oiler → Flavoring Line → Cooling Conveyor
1. Widly using range: By changing Mould can make many kinds of Shape, adjust formula can make different products.
2.Automated systems for controlled and consistent production on a continuous basis, easy and quick product changeover, automated start up, simple cleaning and maintenance procedures.
3. Flexible Formula: Processing of a wide range of raw materials, such as corn, wheat, rice, potato, oat etc;
4. Widely Application: Easy adaptation to extend the range of products by changing the segments screw;
5. With water cooling system and oil cooling system can gerantee machine continue work 24 hours.
6. Advanced Die and Cutting system: This designs give processors an entirely new set of templates to create innovative shapes and sizes-Balls, animals, stars, rings, pillows, triangles, curls, chips, sticks, and also letters;
7.Extruder, Dryer, Flavroing system speed can be set up as needed by set up inverter.
8. Twin Conbined screw extruder can let machine work more stable.
9. Can use PLC control system.
10. Machine can be customized as customer requirement.